The definitive european mid-market debt finance event
The definitive event on European alternative debt finance returns to London on 24 May 2017 for the annual half-day event on the outlook for mid-market debt finance.
Attracting 200 attendees and 20 speakers, this event helps lenders and advisers forge relationships within European mid-market financial sponsors.
Each year, this event charters the course of the rapidly evolving mid-market leveraged finance space for the rest of the year. Ongoing competition between traditional and institutional lenders, significant dry powder held by debt funds and banks defending their market share make for a fascinating programme this year.
The programme aims to address the concerns of the market through interactive debates and practical, no-nonsense viewpoints.
- Private Equity perspectives on living with a debt fund
- Stretched senior funds and the implications for unitranche pricing
- The variable aspects between first-second loss unitranches and synthetic unitranche
- The impact on UK SME's of Brexit and what international opportunities are available
- Are debt funds becoming a threat to the high yield market?