DEBTWIRE’S ITALIAN RESTRUCTURING FORUM COMES TO LONDON.
The first Debtwire Italian Restructuring Forum to be hosted in the UK will take place on Wednesday 11th October 2017 in London.
Debtwire’s has a long-established track record of breaking news on Italian corporate restructurings, NPLs and distressed M&A coverage. Now we bring that expertise to London for our first international conference on Italian distressed opportunities.
The event aims to connect international credit investors with Italian commercial banks, private equity houses and restructuring advisors.
Debtwire’s Milan conference, which is presented in Italian, is a sell-out annual event for the banking and investment industry since 2012. It has tracked the evolution of the Concordato Preventivo and market developments for opportunistic credit funds. As the banking sector has lurched from one crisis to another, this event has kept banks and advisors informed about the appetite of specialist funds to participate in rescue financing, recapitalisations and bankruptcy cases. It has also profiled investment platforms for managing Italian NPLs.
- Meet new prospective clients examining Italian credit investments
- Forge contacts with international funds
- Position your service offering alongside this year’s market drivers
- Inform your clients about key development
- Understand the latest legal updates
- Meet bank workout teams, other creditors and financial sponsors
- Evaluate Italian credit opportunities
- Source expertise from the advisory community