SAVE THE DATE FOR DEBTWIRE’S ANNUAL EUROPEAN Restructuring EVENT.
The 10th annual Debtwire European Restructuring Forum will take place on 12th October 2017 in London.
The event is attended by the most active international turnaround funds and is a regular fixture in the calendar of the distressed investing and special situations community.
The programme examines a diverse range of restructuring plays through investor interviews, sector discussions and legal updates.
Advisors will gain insight from investors about how they are evaluating distressed opportunities. Whilst fund managers will be able to meet with creditors to explore secondary trading opportunities.
New for 2017:
- CEOs from retail, energy and shipping offer their views on how their industries are coping with current trading conditions.
- More investors’ perspectives will feature across the programme, giving first-hand outlook on restructuring activity
- Practical views on what the future of the COMI shift and EU bankruptcy law harmonisation will mean for creditors.
- Build contacts in the restructuring industry
- Anticipate market trends to position your service offering
- Update your clients on market dynamics
- Just one day out of the office to develop business
- Get perspectives on sector drivers and investment strategies
- Source advisory expertise
- Broaden your network within the workout community
- Understand the impact of UK and EU legal changes
- Evaluate restructuring plays
- Identify expertise among the advisory community
- Gain inspiration from sector CEOs
- Meet bank workout teams and other creditors