SAVE THE DATE FOR DEBTWIRE’S 5th ANNUAL SPANISH OPPORTUNITIES FORUM
Join us on Wednesday 11th October 2017 in London for the Spanish Opportunities Forum.
The event connects international credit investors with Spanish banks, funds and advisors to originate opportunities in one of the hottest European markets.
The programme has tracked reforms to Spain’s bankruptcy law as well as the key market drivers for credit investors. Led by our expert editorial team, the conference has adapted in tandem with the opportunity set, educating investors on a diverse range of opportunities including corporate distress, direct lending, real estate and renewable energy.
Over 35% of attendees travel from Spain each year to this conference; testament to how valuable the event is to forging new business relationships with the international community.
- Meet new prospective clients targeting Spanish opportunities
- Build your network with international funds
- Position your service offering alongside this year’s market drivers
- Inform your clients about key developments
- Evaluate credit opportunities in Spain
- Source expertise from the advisory community
- Understand the latest legal updates
- Meet bank workout teams, other creditors and financial sponsors