Our clients face diverse challenges, strive to put new ideas into practice and seek expert advice. They turn to us for comprehensive support and practical solutions that deliver maximum value. Whether for a global player, a family business or a public institution, we leverage all of our assets: experience, industry knowledge, high standards of quality, commitment to innovation and the resources of our expert network in 158 countries. Building a trusting and cooperative relationship with our clients is particularly important to us – the better we know and understand our clients’ needs, the more effectively we can support them. PwC. More than 11,000 dedicated people at 21 locations. €2.2 billion in turnover. The leading auditing and consulting firm in Germany.
PwC’s restructuring practice in Germany
PwC’s restructuring consultants and financial advisors support clients in operational, strategic and financial crisis situations. The focus of advice is on:
- Debt & Capital Advisory in special situations
- Distressed M&A and optimized exit services
- Strategic and operational restructuring advice, including implementation support
- Independent business reviews, liquidity analysis and restructuring reports
- Insolvency-related issues